We know that every minute counts and that is the premise of our life safety program. The chance of survival of the victim can double or triple when medical response including early defibrillation and CPR is provided immediately. Through the introduction of AED technology, the lay community now has the opportunity to assist in the prevention of unnecessary death and disability from sudden cardiac events.
CRC manages CPR/AED Programs for a number of government agencies with locations all over the United States. We can provide a number of services to enhance your CPR/AED Programs.
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support Training
- AED Cabinet, Stand and Signage Installation
- AED Inspections and Maintenance
- AED Unit and Accessories Expiration Management and Planning
- AED/CPR/First Aid Training for Lay Persons and Healthcare Providers
- Basic Life Support Training
- Bloodborne Pathogen Training
- Consultation on AED Placement and Locations
- Heart Saver Outreach Programs
- Medical Oversight Including AED Unit Prescriptions
- Mock Drills
- Prepare and/or Consult on SOPs
- Shelter-In-Place Training
- Training Database Management